NHAT VIET JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Nhat Viet Joint Stock Company – Nhat Viet Shipping Lines (Vietsun Lines) was established in 2004, is a large private domestic transport company in Vietnam, we are one of the leading private domestic shipping lines in Vietnam invest in container ships to transport container goods on the South – North – Central route and vice versa. Over 18 years of establishment and development, up to now, VIETSUN has built a strong infrastructure including 04 container ships with thousands of standard containers, a fleet of hundreds of specialized container trucks, seaports and warehouse systems in all 3 regions of the North, Central and South with a system of offices and subsidiaries in the following places:
– Head office:
Nhat Viet Joint Stock Company at Sala Urban Area, 13-15 B4 Street, An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City.
– The subordinate units:
+ Nhat Viet Joint Stock Company branch in Nghe An at 5th Floor, 10 Truong Thi Street, Truong Thi Ward, Vinh City, Nghe An Province.
+ Representative office of Nhat Viet Joint Stock Company in Da Nang at 8th Floor Sacombank Building, 130-132 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
+ Vietsun Hai Phong Logistics Co., Ltd. is located at Lot KB, Dinh Vu Industrial Park, Dong Hai Ward, Hai An District, belonging to Dinh Vu – Cat Hai Economic Zone, Hai Phong.
+ Nhat Viet Nghe An Logistics Joint Stock Company at Nam Cam Industrial Park, Nghi Long, Nghi Loc, Nghe An
+ Cua Lo Port Company Limited at Nghi Thuy Ward, Cua Lo Town, Nghe An.
VIETSUN has a team of modern container trucks at all ports of Vietnam (from North to South) to transport goods from warehouse to warehouse. We have built Container Depots in Binh Duong with an area of more than 8,000 m2, in Nghe An with an area of 5 ha of warehouses including 15,000 m2 of standard warehouses, in Hai Phong with an area of 20,000 m2 and a warehouse system at Cua Lo (Nghe An) with a total area of more than 20ha, designed berth length of 450m, completed 225m of phase 1, warehouse area of more than 10,000 m2 and is in progress. proceed to build 30,000 m2 warehouse for phase 2. Depots are designed to serve goods in storage / yards with a fleet of 40 ton container forklift trucks and forklifts for loading and unloading goods. This is one of the advantages to affirm the ability to maneuver vehicles and be proactive in freight forwarding and logistics in the North – Central – South regions.
In order for the transportation service to become a link chain, we invest more Barges to serve the transport of goods from the port of Ho Chi Minh City to the provinces of the Mekong Delta, the South and vice versa.
The means of transportation and facilities serving the transportation of VIETSUN are currently being exploited:
1. VIETSUN container shipping fleet : 7,980 DWT, carrying capacity: 629 TEUs/each vessel, including:
• MV VIETNAM DYNAMIC
• MV VIETNAM CONFIDENT
• MV VIETSUN HARMONY
• MV VIETNAM FORTUNE
2. CUA LO PORT:
• Capable of receiving ships with a tonnage of 30,000 DWT docked at the Port.
• Total land use area: 20 ha.
• Designed berth length 450m, completed 225m phase 1
• Warehouse area is more than 10,000 m2 and 30,000 m2 of warehouse is under construction for phase 2
• 2 base cranes with LIEBHERR model, with main hook lifting height: 48m, tonnage of 40 tons.
• 2 weighing stations 120 tons.
3. Containers VIETNAM:
• 20' & 40'HC: 5000 Containers
4. Tractors: 80 in HCMC+ 50 VS Vinh/Hai Phong + 06 VS Da Nang
5. Forklifts and forklifts for loading and unloading goods: 8 vehicles
6. Barge: NHATVIET 18, capacity 36 TEUs
7. Container Depots in Binh Duong, Nghe An and Hai Phong
8. Services provided by VIETSUN:
– Transport of goods by inland waterway.
– Freight transport by road.
– Warehousing service
– Support services related to transportation:
• Freight forwarding
• Counting of goods
• Supply of ships
• Shipping agent